- Remote Processing Systems (tentative title), contributing a description of JoSuA, a remote processing system I have invented which is developed at the IDSC of IZA. (in preparation).
- On the interplay of Remembering and Forgetting, contribution to a book on “Remembering and Forgetting in the Digital Age -An interdisciplanary approach to a complex phenomenon”, in preparation
- Big Data is a Big Deal but how much data do we need?, submitted for a special issue of on Big Data to “AStA – Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv”, the Journal of the German Statistical Society
- Social Media: eine technologische und ökonomische Perspektive, book chapter in
“Social Media Im Unternehmen – Rum oder Ruin”, Springer Vieweg, 2014.
- The Toll Index: Innovation-based Economic Telemetry, IZA Policy Paper No 31, with K. F. Zimmermann. (reproduced as RatSWD Working Paper No 188)
- A paper on our activities at the IDSC published at the IASSIST Quarterly: Data Documentation and Remote Computing at the International Data Service Center of IZA
- A paper I was asked to write for the German Data Forum’s Discussion Paper Series: What makes persistent identifiers persistent?
- DIW Wochenbericht 33-2009